Monday, May 26, 2008

Recipes

I thought I'd try posting on this blog since I've only ever posted comments on others, so this is a test for me. I read a blog where the posters are from multiple generations in the same family, and the primary purpose is to share recipes. I thought that sounded fun, then I realized that we don't need a new blog for that, we could do that here along with whatever else we want to post. Erika regularly posts recipes on her blog, but since I don't have my own blog I'll start here.

After we put Jack and Mel on the plane back to Idaho today we went to a barbecue with some friends. I took a salad that I haven't made since last summer and I was glad I remembered it because it's so good. It's from Fine Cooking magazine, a publication I really like. Here's the link for the potatoes used in the salad:
http://www.taunton.com/finecooking/recipes/simple-roasted-potatoes.aspx?ac=fp
From there you can click on a link to the salad: Roasted Potato Salad with Bell Peppers, Roasted Corn, and Tomatoes
Give it a try - I'm sure you'll like it.

Teresa

No comments: