Saturday, July 3, 2010

Get ready to boogie!!!

Alright folks, I don't know about you but I am so excited for our family reunion coming up!!! I'm especially looking forward to the annual dance party (come on, you know you are too :). I don't know how many of you watch the show "So you think you can dance" so just in case you don't I wanted to fill you in on a little secret. They have declared July 31st as National Dance Day and as a part of that Tabitha and Napoleon (two choreographers on the show) have choreographed a little number. I thought it might be fun if we learned it for the reunion since we are bound to have a dance party and National Dance Day happens to fall on our reunion. What do you think? The dance is designed for all ages, all levels - no worries. If you just get the feet down, that's great! I know some of you are probably rolling your eyes right about now, but I say just give it a go...why not?!? Copy and paste the following link into your browser and have some fun! See you in just a few weeks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKUyp1GMQVg&feature=player_embedded

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Love it Megs! It's going to take some work for me but I'm willing to learn it. Come everyone, we can do this!

Rachel Bingham said...

That kind of stuff is just not my thing, but im sure ill enjoy watching you guys, good luck!